Fontana Forni: The Perfect Outdoor Pizza Oven
The outdoor pizzas ovens produced by Fontana Forni are 100% handcrafted in Italy, where we combine today’s modern manufacturing methods with the timeless Italian outdoor ceramic design. Unlike other manufacturers, we use only the highest quality materials & construction methods, so your Fontana oven is sure to last for decades to come. We are confident that our product is the best quality outdoor pizza oven on the market.
Whether you're looking for a residential pizza oven or a commercial pizza oven, Fontana makes the oven you're looking for. We offer wood fired pizza ovens as well as gas fired pizza ovens. If you're looking for a countertop pizza oven for your outdoor kitchen, we have countertop options of our wood fired pizza ovens and gas pizza ovens also available.
An oven from Fontana Forni is the perfect addition to your backyard patio, deck, pool area, or outdoor kitchen. Enjoy pizza cooked to perfection exactly the way you like it with any one of these ovens. Our outdoor pizza ovens don’t just make great Italian-style pizza; these products are the ideal choice for anyone who loves to cook meats, veggies, and breads. Nothing beats the flavor of a home cooked meal fresh out of the oven.
What Makes Our Outdoor Pizza Ovens The Best Available?
While many of the outdoor pizza ovens on the market may look the same on the outside, they are not all made equal. Every Fontana oven includes industry-leading quality features you've come to expect from Fontana Forni:
- Solid-weld dome construction using 2.5 millimeter 441 stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter Corten steel panel in the cooking chamber.
- Our unique cooking chamber, domed front-to-back and side-to-side, eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Exterior is constructed using 2.5 milimeter 304 stainless steel. Painted exterior surfaces are electro-galvanized before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
- 100% designed and made in Italy.
- Maximum temperature rating of 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market.
- A stainless steel damper control for maximum heat retention and precise temperature control.
- A full 12 centimeters of insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Optional authentic Neapolitan, Saputo pizza stones, made in Naples, Italy; only sold with Fontana.