The Highest Quality Countertop Pizza Ovens
Fontana Forni’s countertop pizza ovens are built from top to bottom in Italy by skilled craftsmen. More than 40 years ago, Fontana Forni pioneered some of the first outdoor pizza ovens for residential use. Today, our home pizza ovens are the finest available anywhere.
Our commitment to excellence and quality set us apart in the industry. Unlike many of our competitors, we use the highest quality cast iron, steel, and stainless steel to construct our ovens. Fontana Forni countertop pizza ovens are built to last and will reliably deliver well-prepared food for many seasons to come—it’s our guarantee.
What Sets Our Countertop Pizza Ovens Apart From the Competitors
Our countertop pizza ovens are built with the industry-leading quality features you’ve come to expect from Fontana Forni, including:
- Bent-steel dome construction for maximum stability and durability.
- Solid-weld dome construction using 2.5 millimeter of 441 stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter Corten steel panel in the cooking chamber.
- A full 12 centimeters of insulation surrounds the cooking chamber (sides, back, top, & underneath) to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Our unique cooking chamber, domed front-to-back and side-to-side, eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Maximum temperature rating of 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market.
- Exterior is constructed using 2.5 milimeter 304 stainless steel. Painted exterior surfaces are electro-galvanized before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
- A stainless steel damper control for maximum heat retention and precise temperature control.
- 100% designed and made in Italy.
- Optional authentic Neapolitan, Saputo pizza stones, made in Naples, Italy; exclusively available with Fontana.
Our countertop pizza cookers are ideal for outdoor kitchens and can easily be incorporated onto an existing space. They’re also ideal for smaller outdoor areas where a standalone model may be too cumbersome. Our countertop pizza ovens are available in gas-fired and wood-fired models. Each has its own advantages:
- Our gas countertop pizza ovens can run on either natural gas or propane. Gas ovens don’t create the ash of wood-fired ovens, so they’re less work to clean and maintain. And gas ovens provide more precise temperature control.
- Our wood-fired countertop pizza ovens allow you to create delicious pizza and other dishes with the unmistakable flavor only wood can impart. Wood cooks food gently but quickly, preserving nutrients. We recommend using locally sourced, properly cured dry hardwoods (e.g., oak, birch) or fruitwoods (e.g., apple, almond) with your Fontana countertop pizza oven.
We can say with confidence that no other pizza oven cooks as well as a Fontana—it’s why so many of our clients have called ours the best countertop pizza oven available today. But don't take our word for it—read the customer reviews of our best-selling countertop pizza oven, the Mangiafuoco Countertop. Fontana Forni has been making outdoor gas and wood-fired countertop pizza ovens since 1978. Our pizza ovens are built to perform and built to last.