The Perfect Wood-Fired Commercial Pizza Ovens For Restaurants & Caterers
Commercial pizza ovens from Fontana Forni are the perfect pre-built solution for restaurants that are looking to offer a true wood-fired pizza experience to their customers. These ovens are a great cost effective alternative to a traditional built-in ceramic ovens for restaurant applications, and they are the perfect solution for mobile catering or a pizza oven trailer. They arrive prebuilt, use 6x less wood than a traditional ceramic oven, and they can be easily relocated if need be. These are available as either a countertop or a standalone unit.
Because these wood-fired commercial pizza ovens bear the Fontana name, you can rest assured that you're purchasing the most robust and durable construction available. Both the Vulcano and Prometeo utilize solid-weld construction using 310 S Stainless Steel, the type of stainless usually reserved for forging and smelting applications. 310 S Stainless Steel provides solid corrosion resistance, excellent resistance to oxidation, and superior strength in temperatures up to 2,100°F. With our commercial ovens, you can cook with confidence knowing that the oven will perform under the rigors of daily restaurant use for many years to come.
The World's Best Metal Commercial Woodfired Pizza Oven
- Solid-weld dome construction using 2.5 millimeter of 310 S Stainless Steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter Corten steel panel in the cooking chamber.
Bent-steel dome construction for maximum stability and durability.
- A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the entire cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Our unique cooking chamber, domed front-to-back and side-to-side, eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
Heats up in 45 minutes compared to the two to three hour preheat of a traditional ceramic oven.
Maximum temperature rating of 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market.
- More efficient consumes up to 6x less wood than a traditional ceramic oven.
- A stainless steel chimney damper control & sliding vent control on the door allow for maximum heat retention and precise temperature control.
Exterior is constructed using 2.5 milimeter 304 stainless steel. Painted exterior surfaces are electro-galvanized before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
Arrives pre-built for easy installation & unlike a traditional ceramic oven, these ovens can be easily relocated.