- This is the workstation companion for the brand new Maestro 60 and 40 models as a modular cart, or as a prep station for any of Fontana's wood or gas-fired ovens.
- The 304 stainless steel top of the desk makes for an ideal work surface when preparing your dough just before you start cooking.
- Not only is it mobile, but it also includes a lower tier for storing essential materials and a four-space tool holder for your pizza peel, turning peel, cleaning brush, and ash shovel.
- Made of stainless steel and black powder coated steel treated for outdoor use
- Practical handle for moving, also useful for hooking utensils and tea towels
- Accessory tool rack
External Dimensions: 23.6”D, 29.5”W, 34.3” H
Upper Surface Dimensions: 23.6” D, 29.5” W
Lower Storage Dimensions: 23.6” D, 29.5” W, 23.5” H
Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
Compatible With: Maestro 60 and Maestro 40
External Dimensions: 23.6"D, 29.5"W, 34.3"H
Upper Surface Dimensions: 23.6"D, 29.5"W
Lower Surface Dimensions: 23.6"D, 29.5"W, 23.5"H
Weight: 84 lbs
Included Accessories: Wheels & Four-Space Tool Rack
Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect.
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.