- This conversion kit has everything you need to take your gas fired oven from propane to natural gas easily.
- All gas connections must be made by a competent qualified service technician and in accordance with local codes and ordinances. In the absence of local codes, the installation must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code (NFPA 54/ANSI Z223.1).
- Before beginning conversion, make sure all parts are present. Compare parts with package contents. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to convert. Contact your appliance dealer for replacement parts.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT...
- Fixed regulator
- 3/8” Male-Male NPT Fitting
- Female-Female Quick Disconnect Fitting
- 10' Flexible Hose
- 3/8" SAE x 3/8" NPT Adapter
- Note: Two adjustable wrenches (not included) will be needed to convert the appliance from LP to NG.
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.