- Protect your single-chambered Mario, Margherita, Mangiafuoco, or Marinara oven from the elements. Designed to protect your oven from scratches and moisture it has a triple-layered fabric and proprietary ventilation system keep moisture from getting in.
- It prevents condensation from forming underneath to ensure your oven remains dry in any climate.
- It will not melt in the heat or crack in the cold.
- The cover's outer layer of fabric is dyed, providing a fade-resistant outer layer that means your cover will maintain a consistent exterior color as time goes on.
- The cover's inner layer is made using a soft velvet-like fabric so as not to scratch your oven.
- The cover's middle layer utilizes Fontana's Proprietary HeatShield membrane that lets vapor escape while keeping all other moisture out.
- Additionally, the click-close hem cord and nylon strap clip system secure your cover to the base of the oven in severe weather.
- This cover is available in either a full-size or countertop variation. Both options are tailored to fit their respective model's configuration.
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.