Beautifully caramelized in brown sugar and butter, these glazed carrots are an easy way to bring this humble root vegetable to a festive and delicious new level. For a simple go-to side dish these mouthwatering carrots are just the right recipe. Let's get started!
- 800 grams carrots
- 80 grams water
- 50 grams butter
- 50 grams brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the The Mangiafuoco Home Gas Pizza Oven to 425°F - 218°C.
- Peel the carrots and then cut them diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place the carrots in a sauté pan.
- Add the butter, sugar, salt and water to the carrots. Give everything a good stir.
- Cover with a lid and place in the preheated oven.
- After about 4-5 minutes, remove the lid and allow the liquid to reduce and the carrots to caramelize. Stir occasionally as the heat comes from both the bottom and the top.
- Remove from the oven once the edges of the carrots have reached a delicious golden brown. Enjoy!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us with your culinary magic! We would love to see how you make this recipe!