- Even Heat Distribution: The unique cooking chamber design ensures uniform heat distribution, avoiding hot spots.
- Corrosion Resistance: The electro-galvanized and powder-coated exterior provides excellent protection against corrosion.
- Temperature Control: The damper control allows for precise temperature control for maximum heat retention.
- Energy Efficiency: The insulation surrounding the cooking chamber maximizes heat retention and cooking efficiency, reducing energy usage.
- Minimal Space Needed: One of our smallest models, it is easily maneuvered into tighter spaces without any safety concerns.
- Cooking Versatility: Make pizzas, roasts, steaks, vegetables, breads, desserts, and more. See all of our recipes here.
- Fuel Efficiency: Guaranteed by the high-insulating material, the oven reaches high temperatures in less time with less fuel consumption thanks in part to the stainless steel burner that distributes heat quickly and evenly.
External Dimensions: 33"W x 34"D x 75"H
Internal Dimensions: 24"W x 16"D x 13"HView Full Product Specs
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.