Do you ever have leftovers and you don't quite know what to do with them? No worries! Time to be creative. Here is just a quick way to make a delicious meal by repurposing leftover risotto and creating a great dish. Simply add a few ingredients to the rice, roll each polpette in bread crumbs, place them in a preheated frying pan, and slide them into the Fontana Gas Fired Oven. Now let the oven do its magic. Remember, COOKING IS AN ART. Be creative and don't get stifled by a strict, exact recipe. BAKING IS A SCIENCE. It is here where you need to follow closer attention to details and more exact weight in order to have a predictable result. Today it is time to be creative. Let's get started and put leftovers to good use!
- 400-500 grams cooked leftover risotto
- 3 links grilled sausage (optional)
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 100 grams parmigiano grated
- 3 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (reserve some for garnish)
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to tatse
- Preheat the Mangiafuoco Gas Oven to 400°F - 204°C
- To the leftover risotto add the chopped up pieces of sausage, 2 eggs, crushed garlic, some of the chopped parsley, and the chopped onion.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- With the help of two spoons portion out the risotto, as shown in the video.
- Transfer each piece into the breadcrumbs and coat completely. Gently knock off excess breadcrumbs and set aside on a pan.
- Once the frying pan has been pre-heated, drizzle the bottom of the frying pan with olive oil.
- Carefully place the rice polpette onto the pan, and transfer them into the oven.
- Carefully rotate the rice polpette until each side has been fully browned.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley over the top and serve with tzatziki. Enjoy!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us with your culinary magic! We would love to see how you make this recipe!