- Even Heat Distribution: The unique cooking chamber design ensures uniform heat distribution, avoiding hot spots.
- Corrosion Resistance: The electro-galvanized and powder-coated exterior provides excellent protection against corrosion.
- Temperature Control: The stainless steel damper control allows for precise temperature control for maximum heat retention.
- Energy Efficiency: The 12 centimeters of insulation surrounding the cooking chamber maximizes heat retention and cooking efficiency, reducing energy usage. On average, it consumes 5x less wood than a traditional ceramic pizza oven.
- Minimal Space Needed: Certified for 1-inch clearance to combustibles making it easily located into tighter spaces without any safety concerns.
- Cooking Versatility: Make pizzas, roasts, steaks, vegetables, breads, desserts, and more. See all our recipes here.
- Intertek-ETL Certified: Our ovens are in compliance to North American safety and compliance to published industry standards in the United States and Canada.
- Different Energy Options: Available with Natural Gas (+$89) just add the kit to your cart before checking out.
- Saputo Stone Compatibility: Made of a unique alluvial clay to provide exceptional heat retention and moisture absorption, no other stone gives you the same level of quailty. Get all the details on why you should upgrade here.
- Please Note: Due to recent design updates, the chimney and chimney caps may vary for Canadian customers. Contact your local dealer for details.
External Dimensions: 42"D x 39"W x 77"H
Internal Dimensions: 32"D x 32"W x 16"H
Pizza Capacity: Three 12" Pizzas | Four 10" Pizzas
WHAT'S IN THE DELIVERY...
- Portable Cart (only with add-on)
- Standard Stones
- Chimney Cap
- Countertop Feet: heat-resistant, rubber-headed feet
- Proprietary Shield
- Heat Resistant Glove
- Fire-Poker Hook
- Authentic Craftsmanship: Expertly handcrafted by Italian artisans in Naples, the birthplace of Neapolitan pizza, Saputo stones deliver an unparalleled pizza-making experience.
- Optimal Heat Retention: Specially designed for consistent and even heat distribution, Saputo stones ensure perfectly cooked pizzas at 850°F for 60-90 seconds without burning the bottom.
- High-Temperature Resistance: Made from unique alluvial clay and refractory material, Saputo stones can withstand temperatures up to 1,000°C, providing durability and long-lasting performance.
- Perfect Moisture Absorption: Boasting a distinct mineral content and exceptional moisture absorption, Saputo stones create a crispy, golden crust while preventing sogginess.
- Professional Quality: Upholding old-world manufacturing traditions and used by professional pizzerias worldwide, Saputo stones offer the finest quality for crafting authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas at home with easy maintenance.
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.
Chamber Type: Single - Fire in Cooking Chamber
Fuel Type: Wood
Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market
External Dimensions: 42"D, 39"W, 77"H
Internal Dimensions: 32"D, 32"W, 16"H
Cooking Surface Area: 32"D, 24"W, 16"H
Pizza Capacity: Three 12" pizzas | four 10" pizzas
Weight: 385 lbs. w/ cart | 331 lbs. countertop
Included Accessories: Oven door, wood holder & cooking stones
Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.
100% Designed & Made in Italy
Since 1978, our Italian master craftsmen have held themselves to the most exacting standards of quality construction. They pride themselves on building the most robust, durable oven available. We know that there is no other oven on the market that combines quality, performance, convenience, craftsmanship, & durability the way a Fontana oven does.
Several brands on the market manufacture their ovens overseas using inexperienced laborers that tend to cut costs on materials and construction which results in a less durable & inferior performing product.
Superior Construction & Materials
This Mangiafuoco is constructed using 2.5 millimeter 441 (interior) & 304 (exterior) stainless steel, 12 centimeter thick insulation, and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated metal. We also utilize solid weld construction when assembling our ovens, this yields a more durable product that will withstand high temperature applications.
Many other brands use lighter, cheaper materials, lower-grade steel, and synthetic insulation, affecting heat retention and durability. Additionally, some other manufacturers will cut costs by using spot weld construction which results in a less durable oven.