You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watch our Video for The Gusto Wood Oven
About The Gusto Wood Oven
Don't be fooled. This is the original portable wood-burning oven, introduced nearly 40 years ago by the Fontana family and still in use across Italy by families who love to gather outdoors for deliciously prepared meals. Today, it remains our best-selling oven because it combines beautiful Italian design with versatility and functionality. Use it to prepare brick-oven pizza, bread, roasts, chicken, vegetables and more! With the Gusto, there are no limits — if you can imagine it, you can cook it to perfection.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes
- But if you need to move or remodel, the Gusto is completely portable.
- The oven consumes five times less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 45 minutes and stays hot for one and a half hours.
- Comes equipped with three racks, an interior light and a convection fan.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Gusto Wood Oven line comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space.
Choose a model that's right for you
The Gusto Wood Oven Product Specifications
|Technical Specifications PDF|
The Gusto line comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space. Choose a model that’s right for you.
|Cooking Room Dimensions||
|Free Freight||Free Freight|
Amazing PizzasReview by Chris H. / (Posted on 5/9/2016)I've owned my Gusto for 4 years and "Pizza Night" is now a proud tradition in the family (and neighborhood when they get a whiff of the wood starting to burn!).
I've learned to make my own dough from scratch and there is simply nothing like the heat that the Gusto can generate and hold for hours. Easy to start AND clean, we love our oven!
Versatility is AMAZING!!!Review by Michael in CA / (Posted on 1/12/2016)The oven has been well used. Two nights ago has family visiting from Maine and did grilled lamb chops and greek roasted potatoes in the oven. I’ve made all kinds of breads, seafood paella, jerk chicken, tuscan chicken, white beans with sage, bistecca fiorintina (3 lbs. each!) and more than a few pizzas. Our friends are very glad we got it!
~ Michael in CA