You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watch our Video for The Divino Wood Oven
About The Divino Wood Oven
Take centuries of wood oven-making tradition and package it in a contemporary design, and you’ll get the Divino, a family of modern ovens with clean lines capable of delivering the superior results you expect from Fontana. Divino ovens contain the same robust combustion chamber as the Gusto, our best-selling model, which means you enjoy the highest cooking efficiency of any oven on the market. Plus, the Divino features the same commitment to quality craftsmanship so you can be confident that your oven will perform flawlessly — and look good — for years.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the Divino is completely portable.
- The oven consumes five times less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 45 minutes and stays hot for one and a half hours.
- Comes equipped with three racks, an interior light and a convection fan.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Divino Wood Oven line comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space.
Choose a model that's right for you
The Divino Wood Oven Product Specifications
The Divino offers a generous cooking chamber in two distinct models: the Divino Standard, the perfect blend of technical tradition and contemporary aesthetic; or the Divino Copper, which adds old-world charm to this modern classic.
|Cooking Room Dimensions||
|Oven Weight||680 lbs.|
|Free Freight||Free Freight|