You have no items in your shopping cart.
About The Small-Est Wood Oven
According to the Italian proverb, Nella botte piccola, c'è il vino buono, good wine comes in the small cask. In America, we would say, Good things come in small packages. Either way, the Small-Est oven embodies the sentiment. It’s petite enough to be installed in small gardens, terraces and balconies, but it offers a large cooking chamber perfect for pizza, bread, vegetables, and small cuts of beef or chicken. And, of course, the Small-Est comes standard with the Fontana mark of quality: strength, durability and attention to detail.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the Small-Est is completely portable.
- The oven consumes five times less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 45 minutes and stays hot for one and a half hours.
- Comes equipped with three racks, an interior light and a convection fan.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Small-Est Wood Oven line comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space.
Choose a model that's right for you
The Small-Est Wood Oven Product Specifications
|Technical Specifications PDF|
The Small-Est is small in stature but big on style. Choose the Standard model for its clean, modern lines or add a splash of warm color with the Small-Est Copper.
|Cooking Room Dimensions|
|Oven Weight||370 lbs.|
|Free Freight||Free Freight|