You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watch our Video for The Marinara Pizza Oven
About The Marinara Pizza Oven
We named this outdoor oven after the classic sauce, alla marinara or "sailor style," because the sauce delivers big, bold flavor and is widely associated with Italian cuisine. This large oven provides ample capacity to prepare multiple pizzas or dishes for larger gatherings, yet it still heats up in just 10 to 15 minutes and still offers the portability you expect from a Fontana product. This makes the Marinara the ideal oven for families, eateries, caterers and food vendors who typically serve a number of guests simultaneously or a variety of dishes over the course of a meal. Use this oven to cook pizzas, entrees, breads, cookies and more — you’re only limited by your imagination.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the Marinara is completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed back-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Marinara Pizza Oven Product Specifications
|Exterior Materials||304 stainless steel|
|Interior Materials||Corten Steel|
|Technical Specifications PDF|
The Marinara is the largest in the Forno Toscano line of outdoor home pizza ovens.
|Cooking Room Dimensions|
|Oven Weight||300 lbs.|
|Free Freight||Free Freight|