You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watch our Video for The Mangiafuoco Pizza Oven
About The Mangiafuoco Pizza Oven
We named this outdoor pizza oven after the fictional character Mangiafuoco, the larger-than-life director and puppet master in a classic Italian fairy tale — and we believe you’ll find it to be as robust as its namesake. Like its smaller cousin, the Margherita, the Mangiafuoco was designed from the ground up to cook perfect, Italian-style pizza. But its larger dimensions give you added capacity to prepare meals for extended families and larger events. And because it bears the Fontana name, you can feel confident that the Mangiafuoco will be easy to set up, easy to maintain and will perform flawlessly for years.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the Mangiafuoco is completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed back-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Mangiafuoco Pizza Oven Product Specifications
|Exterior Materials||304 stainless steel|
|Interior Materials||Corten Steel|
|Technical Specifications PDF|
The Mangiafuoco is the larger of our Forno Toscano ovens. Choose from a red, black or stainless steel finish to compliment your existing outdoor decor.
|Cooking Room Dimensions|
|Oven Weight||250 lbs.|
|Free Freight||Free Freight|