You have no items in your shopping cart.
About The Inc Q Built-in Wood-Burning Oven
Inc is short for “incorporated,” and that’s exactly what you get with this line of ovens — the finest Italian-designed and built wood-burning oven that can be incorporated permanently into any outdoor space. The Inc Q is the built-in version of the Gusto, our best-selling product featuring cast-iron, steel and stainless steel construction for years of dependable, worry-free cooking. As the centerpiece of your patio or backyard kitchen, the Inc Q will wow your dinner guests with its beauty and the bounty of culinary delights, from brick-oven pizza and bread to roasted meats and vegetables, you can prepare in its wood-fired cooking chamber.
- Strong, bold lines help the Inc Q anchor any design aesthetic.
- Full specs and schematics available for simple, speedy installation.
- The oven consumes five times less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 45 minutes and stays hot for one and a half hours.
- Comes equipped with three racks, an interior light and a convection fan.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Inc Q Built-in Wood-Burning Oven line comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space.
Choose a model that's right for you
The Inc Q Built-in Wood-Burning Oven Product Specifications
|Technical Specifications PDF|
The Inc Q has 90-degree top corners to give the installed oven a traditional, yet contemporary, appearance. A full range of sizes allows you to find the perfect fit for your cooking needs and style.
|Cooking Room Dimensions|
|Free Freight||Free Freight|