- This professional-grade 12-piece pan set is ideal for taking wood-fired or gas-fired outdoor cooking to the next level.
- Each of the seven pots or pans is manufactured using 5mm-thick aluminum, one of the best-conducting metals for quick heat-up times.
- The handle for each piece of cookware is made using stainless steel.
- There are five aluminum lids included, one lid for each size represented in the set.
- Aluminum Sauce Pan with Stainless Steel Handles (9.4" diameter)
- Aluminum Lid (9.4" diameter)
- Aluminum Sauce Pan with Stainless Steel Handles (11" diameter)
- Aluminum Stockpot with Stainless Steel Handles (11" diameter)
- Aluminum Lid (11" diameter)
- Aluminum Casserole Pot with Stainless Steel Handles (12.5" diameter)
- Aluminum Lid (12.5" diameter)
- Aluminum Fry Pan with Stainless Steel Handles (14" diameter)
- Aluminum Omelette Pan with Stainless Steel Handles (14" diameter)
- Aluminum Lid (14" diameter)
- Rectangular Aluminum Roast Pan ( 15.7" x 11")
- Rectangular Aluminum Lid ( 15.7" x 11")
This product is compliant with the HACCP regulations in force. Limitations to the use of the material for storing foods, as per art. 5 of Min. Dec. 76 of 18/4/2007, as follows:
Brief Contact: Shorter than 24 hours under any temperature conditions.
Prolonged Contact, No. 1: More extended than 24 hours at refrigerated temperature.
Prolonged Contact, No. 2: More extended than 24 hours at ambient temperature, only for the foods set out in annex IV of the regulations.
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.
40+ Years of Innovation | 100% Made in Italy
Built to Last | Superior Design & Construction
Fontana Forni USA
1305 East Palmetto Street
Florence, South Carolina 29506