You have no items in your shopping cart.
About The Inc Built-in Wood-burning Oven
If you want the best features of the Gusto, but you value permanence over portability, then you’ll love the Inc built-in wood-burning oven. It offers the same heavy-duty construction as our best-selling unit, as well as all of the innovative features that make Fontana ovens so unique — the domed combustion and cooking chamber, the stainless steel chimney and the damper to control your cooking temperature. As a built-in component of your patio or lanai, the Inc will become the cornerstone of your family gatherings and backyard parties.
- Strong, bold lines help the Inc anchor any design aesthetic.
- Full specs and schematics available for simple, speedy installation.
- The oven consumes five times less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 45 minutes and stays hot for one and a half hours.
- Comes equipped with three racks, an interior light and a convection fan.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction, with 3-millimeter-thick Corten steel panels, provides years of durable, worry-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Unlike square chambers of inferior models, our domed-chamber design eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion, as well as a vapor exit valve for perfect moisture levels.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Inc Built-in Wood-burning Oven line comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space.
Choose a model that's right for you
The Inc Built-in Wood-burning Oven Product Specifications
|Technical Specifications PDF|
The Inc has 45-degree tapered top corners to give the installed oven a relaxed, casual appearance. Choose from a full range of sizes to find the perfect oven for your cooking needs and style.
|Cooking Room Dimensions|
|Free Freight||Free Freight|