- This kit is the perfect combination of essential tools to get the most out of your Forno Toscano: Margherita, Mangiafuoco or Marinara models. We highly recommend this accessory kit to anyone who purchases any of our single chamber ovens. Each item in this kit will aid you in pinpointing temperature hot spots, even cooking, ease of transfer of pizza into the oven, and clean up. Included in the kit is a: brass-bristled brush, turning peel, round pizza peel, infrared thermometer, and ash shovel.
- Brass-Bristled Brush: This durable brush is the perfect tool for cleaning your oven's cooking surface. The brush's stiff brass bristles won't melt while cleaning a hot surface. It's the ideal tool for clearing away any small particles on the left of the cooking surface. The backside of the brush head also features a scraper to help remove more difficult bits that may get stuck to the cooking stone. The lightweight, anodized aluminum handle is 48" in length. The brush head is 10" long. The total length of the brush is 51".
- Turning Peel: Our larger peels are perfect for getting pizzas into and out of the oven, but you need this handy turning peel when it's time to rotate the pizza. It has a small head for adjustments and a long heat-resistant handle to keep your hands far away from the flames. The lightweight, anodized aluminum handle is 45" in length. The head of the turning peel has a diameter of 8". The total length of the peel is 54".
- Pizza Peel: You'll need a pizza peel to get your pizza onto that blazing-hot pizza stone. Lightweight and sturdy, our pizza peel has a beveled edge, so it slides easily under your crust and just as quickly releases onto the pizza stone. Its small perforations allow excess flour or cornmeal to shake through rather than burn on the pizza stone. And its long handle keeps your hands far from the heat. The lightweight, anodized aluminum handle is 40" in length. The head of the peel has a diameter of 13". The total length of the peel is 54".
- Infrared Thermometer: When cooking pizza in your Fontana oven, it is crucial to have the ability to accurately measure the temperature of your oven's cooking surface. Our infrared thermometer uses laser technology to precisely measure the surface temperature of the cooking chamber floor inside of your oven. The user simply points the thermometer's laser at the cooking chamber floor, and the unit will quickly display an accurate temperature reading on its backlit LCD. While other infrared thermometers are available on the market, our infrared thermometer consistently provides accurate temperature measurements between -58 ⁇ F - 986 ⁇ F. Our infrared thermometer can display its temperature readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius and run on a single 9V battery. Our infrared thermometer is an invaluable tool to help you cook in your Fontana.
- Ash Shovel: This long-handled shovel is a quick and convenient way of cleaning the ash out of your Fontana oven at the end of the evening, leaving it clean and ready for your next feast. The lightweight, anodized aluminum handle is 40" in length. The head of the shovel is 7.75" wide. The total length of the ash shovel is 50".
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.