- We've teamed up with one of the premium suppliers of firewood to offer top-of-the-line cooking wood specifically made for cooking pizza. It's extra dense so it will burn longer and reach higher temps than other wood options.
- You'll get a deep, smoky flavor every time!
- It's also sustainably sourced by Cutting Edge Firewood experts who ensure the size is consistent with every use and suited for even smaller, compact ovens.
- The long burning time also makes sure your dough gets a perfectly crisp texture and you achieve that sought-after "leopard" spotted crust.
- Excelsior Fire Starters
- Premium Wood Matches
- Enough Wood for Up to 30 Pizzas
You can breathe easier knowing you are burning the cleanest firewood available in the Atlanta area. There’s no need to worry about the dangerous emissions you might experience with inferior firewood.
Much of the wood you find at roadside stands contains particles and gases that are released into the air when burned, but Cutting Edge Firewood minimizes these concerns so you and your family can have an amazing, clean-burning fire that’s second to none.
Cutting Edge Firewood's kiln dried wood burns cleaner, minimizing the amount of creosote—a byproduct released from improperly burned firewood—buildup in your chimney or flue causing them to clog your flue or chimney. This buildup then requires professional chimney cleaning services to remove and is also hazardous to your health if it’s left unattended.
SHIPPING: Retail customers living in the continental United States receive FREE SHIPPING (average savings of up to $400).
WARRANTY: We sincerely believe Fontana is the best wood-fired oven on the market. This is why we offer the best-in-class warranty on all of our ovens. There is a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. There is also a four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page or call us. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.
40+ Years of Innovation | 100% Made in Italy
Built to Last | Superior Design & Construction
Fontana Forni USA
1305 East Palmetto Street
Florence, South Carolina 29506