You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watch our Video for The Pizza Italia Wood Fired Oven
About The Pizza Italia Wood Fired Oven
Our Pizza Italia line of ovens is the ideal choice for those who want a compact, portable pizza oven for outdoor entertaining, while not breaking the bank. The Pizza Italia comes in three different sizes: the Ischia, the smallest and most economical of our ovens, the Capri, the medium size of our economical ovens, and the Amalfi, the largest of our economical ovens. These ovens heat up in minutes and cook efficiently, which allows you to focus your attention on preparing and serving your meals. They are also versatile enough to cook other dishes, including breads, casseroles and vegetables.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, each Pizza Italia is completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Quality Construction: The cooking chamber is fabricated using solid-weld construction — the oven's exterior utilizes an electro-galvanized, temperature resistant, powder coated steel.
- Innovative Design: The cooking chamber is not only domed from side-to-side, but also from front-to-back for optimum refractory heat distribution.
- Handcrafted: The Pizza Italia line of ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using quality materials.
The Pizza Italia Wood Fired Oven Product Specifications
|Technical Specifications PDF|
The Pizza Italia comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space. Choose a model that’s right for you.
|Cooking Room Dimensions||
|Free Freight||Free Freight|