You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watch our Video for The Capricciosa Wood Oven
About The Capricciosa Wood Oven
There’s something magical about pizza cooked to perfection on the wood-fired stone of a traditional Italian oven — the crispy crust, the melted mozzarella, the simmering sauce. Now, with the Capricciosa, the smallest and most economical of our ovens, it's easy to make the ideal choice for those who want a compact, portable pizza oven for outdoor entertaining, while not breaking the bank. It heats up in minutes and cooks efficiently, which allows you to focus your attention on preparing and serving your meals. And the Capricciosa is versatile enough to cook other dishes, including breads, casseroles and vegetables.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the Capricciosa is completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel; provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed back-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
The Capricciosa Wood Oven Product Specifications
|Technical Specifications PDF||
The Capricciosa is the smaller of our Forno Toscano ovens. Choose from a red, black or stainless steel finish to compliment your existing outdoor decor.
|Cooking Room Dimensions||
|Oven Weight||150 lbs.|
|Free Freight||Free Freight|
Love capricciosa oven but need a coverReview by GB / (Posted on 8/15/2016)Great Pizza Oven! However, with the oven in the backyard it gets very dirty from dust, etc. Please offer a vinyl cover for this wonderful capricciosa oven!
Will order as soon as available!
Love it!!Review by R. Isi in CA / (Posted on 1/12/2016)We already are enjoying it. It's an amazing product.
Richard Isi CA